Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to the Old Guys Blog

As many readers of the Aiken Journal know I retired from the Aiken City Council in November 2009.The Aiken Journal was started as an email to constituents and then was also published online as a website and later as a blog. The Aiken Journal originally covered only City of Aiken and Aiken County items of concern but due to my propensity to worry about the whole world I started to cover broader interests.The Aiken Journal will generally limit its coverage  to City of Aiken, County  and South Carolina subjects and I have created the www.octogenarianonline.com to cover my personal interests around the world. I have also included in the archives of this new blog postings concerning national and world topics that were published by me in the Aiken Journal.These archive items have been removed from the Aiken Journal. I hope everyone visits the new site as it gets up and running. Good comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment