Saturday, January 30, 2010

American Thinker - Comments

This article from the American Thinker captures a phenomenon I have been aware of for a long time. During my Foreign Service career I  enjoyed meeting and working with a great number of well educated, highly  intelligent individuals with advanced degrees from top rated schools. Many of them were "elitists"and I as well as other managers were often dismayed by their lack of common sense. Fortunately most of them were weeded out before they reached senior  management positions.


 American Thinker - Comments

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

  1. I have just read the many comments that have been made concerning the above post. I urge everyone to go to the American Thinker site and read the comments. There are a few that are somewhat shaky but on the whole they are well worth your time.

    ReplyDelete